For the last few months, the Linnworks Development Team have been hard at work improving the way that Linnworks manages inventory, by adding an extensive range of new features to the system. Specifically, this new functionality is designed to enhance the way Linnworks tracks and manages your inventory.
To help you better understand these new releases, we have put together five dedicated blog posts detailing each change and how it can benefit your business. You can read each article by clicking the respective link below:
- Inventory Batch Tracking Functionality Released Within Linnworks
- Linnworks Introduces Expiry Date Tracking Functionality
- Add Multiple Bin Locations to an Item Within a Warehouse
- New Linnworks Functionality: Product Status Reports
- First In First Out (FIFO) Inventory Method Is Now Supported Within Linnworks
Remember, Inventory Batch Tracking is completely optional and you should only enable it for items that would benefit from it
Want to learn more?
Linnworks' Implementation Specialist, Chris Gates, Sat down with one of our Developers Patrick to discuss these latest changes and find out more about how they will affect you as a Linnworks user. You can watch the video below.