At Linnworks, we know getting started on a new channel can be a challenge. That is why in partnership with Amazon, we are aiming to make it as easy as possible to overcome those initial hurdles you might be facing.
What are the major challenges?
- The time it takes to get your storefront active and actually selling
- Getting categories approved, especially restircted categories
- Keeping your webstore active and high quality
- Overcoming those inital issues and concerns that all new sellers face
- Setting up API Integrations
Because of these issues and barriers to entry, Linnworks and Amazon have partnered together to create a streamlined referral process for any Linnworks customers interested in signing up for a Professional Seller Account.
Linnworks and Amazon are happy to offer extended support including:
- Understanding Best Practices
- Integration Support for new and current product selection
- Onboarding assistance prior to activating your Professional Seller Account
- In year support in managing your Professional Seller Account
- Additional access points/contacts for ancillary Amazon products such as Fullfillment by Amazon (FBA), Sponsored Products, etc
If you are interested in getting started on Amazon and taking full advantage of this exciting opportunity, follow the button below and we will be in touch very soon!
If thats not enough to get you going, check out this great video provided by Amazon on why YOU should be selling on their Marketplace.
If you would like some further advice on getting started on Amazon, take a look at our free Amazon eBook. It is full of useful hints and tips on how to get the most out of your Amazon account.