Should you be interested in selling through Amazon Business, additional benefits include:
- Business Pricing and Quantity Discounts: Manage your pricing, offer exclusive pricing to business customers and set quantity pricing to offer discounts when businesses purchase larger quantities.
- High Offer Visibility: Offers from eligible sellers on Amazon Business will receive a special badge, which will in turn provide them with increased visibility.
- Pay By Invoice: Amazon sellers benefit from increased sales opportunities through 'pay by invoice', one of the most relevant payment methods for business customers.
- Exclusive Business Offers: Sellers can choose to make products and prices available only to business customers.
- Fulfillment by Amazon: With FBA, sellers can store their products in Amazon’s fulfilment centres and when an order is received, Amazon will pick, pack, ship and provide customer service for these products. Amazon’s Pan-European FBA program further enables Amazon Business Sellers to reach customers in other EU countries. Additional benefits to listing products with FBA include making them eligible for free shipping and increasing your chances of winning the Amazon Buy Box.
For more information on Amazon Business and to better understand what it can offer your business, register your interest here.
You can also view the full documentation and how-to's on using Linnworks and Amazon Business here.