Selling abroad? Or thinking of taking the first steps?
As an online seller, the opportunity for you to sell beyond your domestic market is vast. To make the most of cross border opportunities, there can be a lot to think about. However, with the right preparation it doesn’t have to be complex.
Whether you are already selling cross border or considering the possibility, take the time now to assess your VAT situation in other countries. If you are uncertain of any VAT details, rather than relying only on the internet for answers, it’s a good idea to ask an expert.
Meridian is offering Linnworks users a free initial overseas VAT assessment.
1. To find out if you may need to register for VAT in another country, answer the six simple questions in this form.
2. Your information is routed to Meridian and we contact you with suggested times for a conference call with a VAT Consultant. This person will conduct your free initial assessment.
(Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have)
What does Meridian do?
- Identifies in which countries your company needs to register for VAT and confirms those where you do not have any VAT issues.
- Handles all VAT registration work on your company’s behalf where a registration is required
- Manages all of your on-going VAT return filings in each of these jurisdictions.
For further information
Meridian Global Services
t. +353 1 400 0600