At Linnworks, we work with more than 500 Magento sellers every day. In this article, we look at five of the reasons why a Linnworks subscription is a must-have for any Magento seller.
1. Add Automation to Magento Stores
Running an online store is hard, and often filled with manual data entry and repetitive order printing and processing. Sooner or later, you realise you can't continue to grow like this.
With Linnworks, you can automatically process orders, update inventory and revise your listings from a single system. It means you can update your listings across multiple stores or channels drastically reducing the chances of overselling and saving you countless hours and money.
2. Taking Magento Multi-Channel
Linnworks is a specialist multi-channel solution. We work with over 4,000 users - from bedroom sellers to global brands - to help them sell across multiple channels including Amazon, eBay, Tesco and much more (to see a full list of integrations, click here).
For many, increased exposure and sales can cause logistical and process headaches, but because of the way Linnworks has been developed with multi-channel selling in mind, all a Linnworks seller needs to worry about is ordering enough stock.
3. Reducing Costs With One Solution
Every Magento seller will know, if they want to benefit from inventory management, order processing, shipping label printing & assignment and listing revision & creation tools, they will likely need a large number of add-ons.
Add-ons often come at a cost, and Magento sellers can often find themselves relying on ten different ones that cost them a lot more in money and time than an all-in-one inventory management solution, such as Linnworks.
4. Scalable Pricing For Your Business As It Grows
Linnworks knows that every eCommerce business is different and has different requirements.
That's why our pricing plans are fully scalable to suit your business.
Don’t worry though. We give all our customers full access to the system meanwhile making sure you only pay for the use of the system you need. To learn more about Linnworks pricing, you can view our pricing plans here.
5. Increase the Speed of Your Site
Remember those add-ons?
A large number of them will need to be installed onto your website’s server for them to work properly. The more add-ons you have on your server, the slower your server will be.
That server slowness will cause a number of issues if not handled correctly.
These issues include:
- Penalised Search Engine Rankings – Search Engines look at site speed a key factor when ranking websites.
- Site usability for customers – If your website takes a long time to load or move between pages, it is likely many potential customers will leave your site and look for a quicker alternative.
- Slow updates – If you are regularly updating your Magento store (which you should be) if your server is burdened with lots of add-ons making those updates could become a very slow process and slow down your business at crucial times.