In a bid to provide you with as many opportunities for growth as possible, Linnworks has recently joined up with eCommerce’s leading payment provider, PayPal.
While PayPal is commonly known for their payment gateway, what you may not know is that they also offer a range of additional services designed to help online sellers scale their business and effectively manage their money.
Introducing PayPal Working Capital
PayPal Working Capital is a merchant cash advance that links directly to your PayPal account, offering fast business funding in minutes.
What’s great is that they use your sales history and PayPal account performance to determine your eligibility, meaning there is no impact on your credit score. Once you’ve been approved, and if you accept, you will be able to receive funds in a matter of seconds.
As if that isn’t impressive enough, you will pay just one affordable fixed fee, agreed in advance, with no interest or hidden charges.
Repayments will be made automatically, based on an agreed percentage of your PayPal sales, so you will pay more when sales are strong and less during slower times. Keep in mind that terms and conditions and eligibility rules do apply.
Specifically, PayPal Working Capital offers:
- A short online application with no impact on your credit score
- Instant approval based on your PayPal sales history*
- One affordable fixed fee agreed in advance
- If you accept, funds will be in your PayPal account in seconds
- Automatic repayments taken as a percentage of each transaction**
* Subject to approval at the time of application. PayPal reserves the right to review its eligibility criteria at any time, without notice.
** Customers must not divert sales from PayPal while the cash advance is outstanding and a minimum level of repayments is required. Please see terms and conditions for more information.