We are delighted to be able to offer Linnworks customers a seamless way to sell on OnBuy, the world’s fastest-growing marketplace, through an integration.
What do I need to know as a seller?
To help you better understand what OnBuy is and how it will enable you to grow your business and reach more buyers, we’ve put together some of the key information worth noting, as well as the current opportunities available to you as a Linnworks customer.
Why you’ll love selling on OnBuy
- OnBuy is the world’s fastest-growing online marketplace
- It offers some of the lowest commission rates in the industry (as low as 5-9%)
- It plans to launch into 140 additional countries by 2023, starting with 40 initial sites in 2020
- It’s a marketplace, not a retailer, so it’ll never compete against you but support you in growing your business
- You get paid immediately on item dispatch by PayPal
- You’re covered with 180-day PayPal Seller Protection
- It has a dedicated UK-based support team
Exclusive offer for Linnworks customers
Linnworks customers have the opportunity to sign up to OnBuy and get their first month subscription-free (offer valid until 31st August 2020).
With regards to the exclusive subscription-free offer, you should keep in mind that it is available only to Linnworks customers who sign up to a Standard Seller package (usually £19 per month) by Monday 31st August 2020. You will also need to quote ONBUYLINNWORKS2020 during the sign-up process.
If you're looking for account management, prominent placement of products and on-site advertisements, OnBuy does also offer a Partner package for £39 per month.
Start selling on OnBuy
OnBuy’s ever-increasing growth and plans for global expansion, combined with its highly competitive commission rates, make it a fantastic channel to consider if you’re looking to grow your business and increase your profits.
How can I start selling on OnBuy?
- Register via the official site.
- One of their UK-based team will get in touch within 1 working day to discuss onboarding.
- Once your account is set up, head to your settings inside Linnworks.net, and select ‘Channel Integrations’, then ‘Add New’ and select ‘OnBuy’. You will need to add your OnBuy registration details to set up the integration.
- Then, depending on what’s already set up in your Linnworks account, you can go ahead and submit the product feed. For more detailed help on how to do this inside Linnworks, visit the support pages.
To learn more about OnBuy and address any additional questions you may have about selling on this marketplace, we recommend that you take a look at their page dedicated to selling with OnBuy.
Linnworks customers can access the OnBuy integration via the Application Store. The integration enables you to easily process your OnBuy orders, send dispatch notifications, and manage stock updates and prices through Linnworks.
This integration has been developed by the OnBuy team themselves, who are happy to provide free technical support if needed - simply contact OnBuy directly with any specific support queries.